Beth Ditto @ Evans ce vendredi / this Friday!

beth_3_days_to_go

Bon voilà enfin des informations plus concrètes à propos de la sortie de la collection Beth Ditto chez Evans.

Ce vendredi vous pourrez donc faire votre shopping sur le site d’Evans ainsi qu’en magasin. A Londres, elle sera disponsible au Evans de Marble Arch ainsi que dans un “pop-up store” chez Selfridges.

Pour le reste du pays:

White City, Belfast Castle Court, Manchester Trafford, Bluewater, Meadowhall, Liverpool, Glasgow Argyle St, Dublin Henry St, Cardiff, Lakeside and Metro Centre Gateshead

Pour les autres magasins Evans, ce n’est pas très clair. Elle pourrait y faire son apparition une semaine plus tard. Ne m’en demandez pas plus, ils restent très vague et j’en ai marre de demander!

+++

So here are so more information about the Beth Ditto collection at Evans.

This Friday you’ll be able to buy it from the Evans website as well as in stores. In London, it’ll be available at Evans Marble Arch as well as in a pop-up store in Selfridges.

Shops in the rest of The UK:

For the other Evans stores, it’s not really clear. It might appear a week later. Don’t ask me for me info, they are being very quiet and I am sick of asking them!

+++

Merci à Mandy d’avoir scanné l’article dans le magazine LOOK de cette semaine. Vous pouvez retrouver d’autres photos aussi sur le blog d’Evans.

Thanks to Mandy for scanning the article in this week LOOK. You can find additional pictures on Evans blog.

LOOK

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comments

1. 1
    Hinata says:

Merci Valérie pour cette super info! Aaah je suis impatiente de voir ça…
    Hinata recently posted..Essayages dhiver

2. 2
    big LOVE says:

ahlala j’ai trop hate !!! so exiting !!!
    big LOVE recently posted..ZZZZZZAPPING !!!!

3. 3
    NikStar says:

Thank you for sharing!! :) I totally had just started blogging a few months after Beth released her first line with Evans so I kinda missed out on everything :( I’m definitely excited about the pieces I’m seeing. I will admit, I’ve never ordered from Evans but I definitely will if I can get my hands on one of these pieces! :D
    NikStar recently posted..My day w-Tim Gunn warning lengthy post

4. 4
    Mandy Gordon says:

I cannot wait to get my hands on that khaki dress but will have to buy online as it doesn’t look like it will get to the Birmingham store and I am LOVING the shoes too!

5. 5
    Carrie says:

Haaaa enfin des photos plus parlantes…Evans fait tellement la sourde oreille, c’est fou…on dirait qu’ils ont même pas les photos pour les divulguer au comptes-gouttes, ça me rassure qu’il n’y a rien qui me plaise…tout ça pour ça…vivement la suite parce que là, bof bof !
    Merci pour l’info
    Carrie recently posted..REVIEW – DOROTHY PERKINS TOPS

6. 6
    Micaela says:

I love the draping on the green dress. I can’t wait to see it all on evans.com!

7. 7
    Micaela says:

I love the draping on the green dress. I can’t wait to see it all on Evans.com!
    Micaela recently posted..New York Fashion Week- Nudes and Neutrals!

8. 8
    Brittany says:

Mmm… I knew Evans shipping to the US would be dangerous for me ;)

9. 9
    The Rotund says:

I am hyperventilating a little bit over that dress in the middle. And a few others. OMG, excited for this collection.

10. 10

Apart from the normal investigation engine function, internet portals supply other companies such as e-mail, news, stock charges, info, databases and enjoyment. Internet Portal.

11. 11
    Aldrich says:

That it was awesome to study using your post. I really appreciated the short while that I spent reading it and wanted to leave a comment to mention that….Kind regards

Trackbacks

1. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Valerie De Pever, Kemi , Stiletto Siren, Valerie D., Valerie D. and others. Valerie D. said: New blog post: Beth Ditto @evansclothing ce vendredi / this Friday! http://blogtobealive.com/?p=1291 [...]

2. [...] Shot courtesy of Blog to Be Alive This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink. ← Monif C in the City [...]